Momentum Cuba is a healthcare & biotechnology company whose products prevent and cure various diseases:
- Nutritional Supplements
- Immune Therapies
Our team consists of dedicated scientists and doctors focusing on important areas of healthcare related to: immunology (tumor-molecular), dermatology, oncology, genetic engineering and natural medicine.
Momentum Cuba is operating with two main offices in Havana and Istanbul. Our third facility is a R&D and production laboratory located in a scientific hub.
We also provide all treatment programs that the Cuban Healthcare System offers such as: cancer cure, neurologic rehabilitations and more.
In brief, MOMENTUM Cuba relentlessly pursues longevity for humans.
Many of our products are related to targeting different mechanisms for activating and strengthening the immune system, which is a complex structure of organs, cells and proteins. A strong immune system equals a strong defense against the most common (eg: flu) to the most complex diseases (eg: cancer).
The proper functioning of the immune system through our products will ultimately lead to the prevention and cure of diseases. Our immune system modulators and strengtheners reverse the aging process to make humans biologically younger.
Cuba has long enjoyed success in medicine and had many world class doctors such as Carlos Finlay, who’s research on yellow fever saved the Panama Canal in 1903. After the 1959 Revolution, public healthcare and the subsequent creation of the national pharmaceutical industry became the Cuban govermment’s priorites.
Cuba’s top achievements in healthcare are:
- One of the lowest infant mortality rates
- Highest rate of doctors per capita
- Largest medical faculty worldwide
- Higher life expectancy than the US & most western countries
- Unrivaled vaccines (diabetes, cancer, immune system and more)
- The first country to end mother-to-child HIV and syphilis transmission
- In 58 years, 400,000 healthcare workers were sent to 165 countries to provide cure to 163 million households
- During the Covid-19 pandemic Cuban doctors served in 27 countries
- Cuban medicine cured %80 of the critical Covid-19 patients, whereas in Europe and the US %80 of patients in critical conditions died.
- Cuban biotechnology is considered first class.